HALKBANK AD, Skopje
HALKBANK is one of the biggest and strongest brand on the Macedonian financial market.
With its 26 years’ history as a financial institution in Macedonia, here’s where Halkbank AD Skopje stands today:
- We are fourth largest bank on the market by assets, being 768, 2 mill EUR.
- We are present all over the country, offering services to our clients through our wide branch network that includes 41 branches.
- We have over 520 employees.
- Our ATMs network includes 131 ATMs
- We have widely distributed POS terminals over our trade partners, counting 6.385 in total.
- We serve thousands of retail clients, small, medium and corporate businesses and public institutions.
- We are a leader in offering tailored banking services; introducing new technologies on the financial market; providing fast service through the high developed and modern alternative channel platform.
We serve the country’s nation with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, housing loans, consumer loans, savings and investments, business loans, domestic and foreign payment processing.
To be one of the leading banks in the region, able to execute all universal banking requirements while asserting a strong presence in retail services.
To continuously create value for customers, shareholders and employees by providing all banking services efficiently with an awareness and understanding of corporate social responsibilities and duties; to contribute to the development of the banking sector and capital markets; to establish a well-respected market position in the region and in the global banking industry.
Our Corporate Values
- Customer focus
- Integrity and respect
- Fairness, trust and transparency
- Operational excellence
- Value creation
- Openness to change
- Sharing knowledge and experience
- Social responsibility awareness
HALKBANK - meaning of the name: People’s Bank
Our slogan: People matter
Our main principles:
- Offering excellent service to our client by providing them with the best solution to their needs.
- Creating and practicing a winning corporate culture, by praising each member of the great team that all of us in the Bank make.