Open a child deposit and increase your child's saving habit. Create a more secure and happy future for your child with additional deposit investments. For the small saver you will be issued a designed children's savings book and a gift from HALKI.
- Minimum amount of depositing: 1.000 MKD / 20 EUR
- Method of calculation of the interest:proportional method (28-31/365-6)
- Payment of the interest:on the maturity day
- Type of interest rate:fixed
- Redepositing: at maturity the deposit is automatically redeposited (principal and interest). In case of redepositing, the contract is renewed with a fixed interest rate from the product Child Savings in accordance with the Decision on deposit interest rates that are valid at the moment of redepositing.
- Partial withdrawal:is not allowed before the maturity day. In case of partial payment, the contract is terminated in full and no interest is paid.
- Additional investment:can be made on the deposit: at the bank counters, with a standing order and through the electronic banking of the parent.
- Early termination: On early termination of the deposit, the Bank calculates interest with interest rate on demand according to the valid Decision for passive interest rates of the Bank which is 0% at this moment.
Required documents for opening a time deposit for children are an ID card for a legal representative (parent or guardian) and a birth certificate of the child.
For additional information, please contact us at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to calculator