- Amount - 200.000 EUR
- Tenor - 360 months
- Grays period - Up to 12 months
- Interest rate with salary :
- 3,2% fixed for first 10 years,
- 5,2 p.p + variable interest rate of 6 month Euribor for the rest of the period (if Euribor rate is negative, percentage will be counted as 0%). 4,04% annual percentage rate of total costs (APR)
- Interest rate without salary:
- 7,00 p.p + variable interest rate of 6 month Euribor (if Euribor rate is negative, percentage will be counted as 0%)
- Upfront fee : 0%.
- Without cost for estimation.
- Fee for control in the Loan Register: 200,00 MKD (the fee is paid before the disbursement of the loan and it is not paid for declined or canceled requests). The amount of the life insurance policy is defined in the tariff of Croatia Life Insurance – Skopje. 150 MKD – application fee. Promissory note.
- Collateral - Mortgage, promissory note and statement of promissory note
- Creditworthiness - Up to 1/2 of salary income with the possibility of co-debtor
- Participation: minimum 10%.
* 4,04% APR for loan amount of 50.000,00 EUR, interest rate 3,2% fixed for the first 10 years and variable interest rate of 5,2 pp + 6 motnhs euribor for the rest of the period, tenor 360 months, application fee 150 MKD, costs for checking in MKB 200 MKD. The life insurance policy is not calculated in the APR.
** The amount of the annual percentage rate of total costs (APR) is affected by the loan repayment term, the loan amount, the amount of loan costs included in the calculation of the APR and the amount of the contractual interest rate.